Saturday is BrisStyle Indie Designers Market Day

The BrisStyle Indie Designers Market is on this Saturday!

With 50 market stalls, gourmet cupcakes, hot coffee and acoustic music, this is a day of indulgence not to be missed!The BrisStyle Indie Designers Market has moved to a new venue this year at St Augustine's Church Hall in the heart of the uber chic Racecourse Road, Hamilton on Saturday 4 July, 9am - 2pm.

I am so very excited to be participating in this market with all the other super talented BrisStylettes and so very many of them have been working super hard on making this a sensational market.


Comments

We Blog Artists said…
Good Luck!
Oh, and make sure you stop by my blog...I have a giveaway going on.
Char.
Ali said…
Yes! It is exciting :D
I can't wait to see your lovely dolls on Sat (your set up looks good). Here's hoping for a perfect Brisbane winters day!
Anonymous said…
Hi Sharlene, lovely to meet you today at the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market....so busy which is such a good thing. i love my doll and book mark I bought and would like to speak to you about getting some more. Could/Would you please send me your email address I couldn't see it anywhere.
Kiss Noises Linda Lilly Cottage.