Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Saturday is BrisStyle Indie Designers Market Day

The BrisStyle Indie Designers Market is on this Saturday!

With 50 market stalls, gourmet cupcakes, hot coffee and acoustic music, this is a day of indulgence not to be missed!The BrisStyle Indie Designers Market has moved to a new venue this year at St Augustine's Church Hall in the heart of the uber chic Racecourse Road, Hamilton on Saturday 4 July, 9am - 2pm.

I am so very excited to be participating in this market with all the other super talented BrisStylettes and so very many of them have been working super hard on making this a sensational market.


3 comments:

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

Good Luck!
Oh, and make sure you stop by my blog...I have a giveaway going on.
Char.

Ali said...

Yes! It is exciting :D
I can't wait to see your lovely dolls on Sat (your set up looks good). Here's hoping for a perfect Brisbane winters day!

lillycottage said...

Hi Sharlene, lovely to meet you today at the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market....so busy which is such a good thing. i love my doll and book mark I bought and would like to speak to you about getting some more. Could/Would you please send me your email address I couldn't see it anywhere.
Kiss Noises Linda Lilly Cottage.