Why Am I Still Doing Homework!

The weekend comes and you want to get into your craft. I want to be making my new bookmarks. They are fun and I like the way they are coming together. But then I get the note from school. Can the parents for next week (this is Friday afternoon we get the notes):
1. Press some flowers and leaves,
2. collect items from around the house to be used for wind-chime making,
3. find something orange for show and tell,
4. get your child to do their reading, their writing practice and their math homework, and
5. Go take some photos for various line, texture, colour and shape examples, print them out, and get your child to bring them in for a presentation. And this is only grade 1!

So below see my homework pics.




Comments

Hot Fudge said…
Eek! Am I glad those days are well and truly behind me.
Unknown said…
Nicely done!
Was the late note a school or child incident?
Mine is also in grade 1 and she's very bad with the notes .. ;)