Reviewing my published craft patterns 2 - Patchwork and Stitching Magazine

I was also very fortunate to have several craft patterns published in the excellent "Patchwork and Stitching" magazine in 2011.


They published my "Three Sweet Hearts" pattern in their Gift Giving Special Volume 12 No 9. This was a set of three hanging redwork hearts stitched with bird and flowers.


I also had "Rosa", a cloth doll all dressed in red with a lovely flower in her hair, in the Yearbook edition Volume 12 No 10.

These are some of my pictures of the finished projects. The "Patchwork and Stitching" pictures of the work are just wonderful and are worth checking out.

I have more projects coming in 2012, and I am very much looking forward to working with Stefanie Collins, their new editor, over the next year.

Comments