Craft idea - The Houses where the ATC's Live

 
I have finally got around to taking some photos of my Artist Trading Card (ATC) collection and the houses where I keep them.  I'll post the ATC's another time.

This is the two houses I made for storage.  I have named the houses the Bath House and Bunny Cottage.







Bunny Cottage was made from bits of packaging around a new stove (the side supports on the packaging make a great roof.  I collaged the cottage using images from an old op-shop Peter Rabbit book (amongst other things).  I especially love the rabbit and cat on the roof.


The Bath House is really based around the idea of the old fashioned beach side change huts.  I included pictured from some old story books, some stamps and lovely Tim Holtz tape on the sides.  The jewels on the corners serve two functions.  They are nice and shiny, and they also weigh the roof down to keep it in place.


My ATC's live happily in their little houses and there is plenty of room for expansion.

Comments

Trish Goodfield said…
oooooh you've given me a bit of an idea.I'm drowning in old business cards from Alan's and my previous lives. I was sure if I held onto them inspiration would eventually reveal itself. Thank you.