My ATC Collection 3 - Blakes 7 and craft adventuring in space


These Artist Trading Card's are from my collection.  They are based around my favourite retro sci-fi TV love - Blake's 7. 

 

With fabulous 70's space fashions and clever plots, this show was always a treat.  The ATC's are using some stamps I had made from drawing done some twenty years ago. It's so good to keep an art flow over so long.



All the ATC's are my own creations and I have created the ATC's following a couple of rules:



  •     They are all made on playing cards I have sourced from op-shops
  •     I have tried to include text, images and where ever possible something you can "touch"
  •     They have to include at least some recycled elements
  •     I could not buy new materials, just use things in my stash

Comments