Brisstyle Eco Market - Saturday 10 November

Yesterday I enjoyed participating in the wonderful Brisstyle Eco market at St Augustines Church at Hamilton.  Despite the slightly soggy conditions, it was a wonderful day.  I got to chat to many talented local crafters, I received some welcome feedback on my crafty creations from the wonderful shoppers, and as a bonus scored some really excellent local purchases that mean I have almost finished my Christmas shopping.







Some of the wonderfuls finds I made were a lovely yoyo organza necklace from Shidan at Shhh.... Accessories, a gorgeous handprinted linen tablecloth from Treetomato, some very funky Dr Who lunch packaging from BonTons Gifts, and my favourite, one of Meggy Greens extraordinary journals featuring a sewing pattern cover. This is something I have wanted for ages.  I was also lucky enogh to purchase some excellent fabrics, and some wooden buttons from Heart Supplies.

In all this was a great day with many wonderful crafting relationships formed.

Today to make up for it I have been stitching my new sunny creation and making Christmas Puddings (at the moment it looks like a very yucky witches brew).

 

Comments