Bear Hugs Hangers in Handmade Magazine this month



This month's Handmade Magazine features my pattern Three Bears Hanger Hugs on the front cover.  This is a project I designed especially for children's cupboards.  I used to love having special children only hangers for my clothes when I was a child. They made me feel special, like my clothes were really wonderful, and given my age, the hangers made me look after my clothes better.

Now I'm all grown up and a mum, I thought it would be nice to make some special hangers for my daughter as well.  This was the inspiration for Bear Hanger Hugs.
 

The design of these hangers is simple - a bears face and paws that seem to reach out to you.  Because I made bears, there had to be three (naturally - I remember my childrens' stories).

The pattern is fun to make up.  It's nice to work with felt and blanket stitch.  I hope you enjoy this pattern too.

Comments

Congratulations! That is an adorable project.