- 1 sheet of felt in each of the the following colours: flesh, red, reddy brown, coffee, orange and royal blue.
- Embroidery thread: DMC chocolate brown 838, DMC royal blue 517, DMC Blanc, DMC 4130 Variegated orange, and DMC coffee 3863
- Small scrap fusible webbing
- HB pencil
- matching sewing thread
- embroidery needle
Follow the same method to make as described by my previous post: http://sharlzndollz.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/free-craft-project-whotastic-egg.html
Stitchery is worked in two strands of embroidery thread in the following colours:
- DMC 838 -"Allons-y" lettering and jacket lapels in backstitch
- DMC 517 - glasses in blanket stitch.
- DMC 3863 - jacket edge in blanket stitch
- DMC 4130 - hair edge in blanket stitch
- DMC 517 - Tie in blanket stitch